Training and Consulting
It’s far easier to cultivate our compassionate and creative nature with support, especially when we are constantly faced with pressure to conform to the structures of domination that surround us. We need to continue developing strategies and avenues for deepening our creative capacity in everything we do.
For 4 years, I have offered training rooted in my experience of Compassionate Communication. This work also integrates the skills and knowledge I gained in my graduate work in peace and conflict studies, as well as practices learned through my training in Neuro-Linguisic Programming. Amidst the other projects in which I am involved, sharing the gifts I've received from this work helps to sustain my energy.
Curious about upcoming opportunities?
I have offered workshops and trainings to activist groups, student organizations, schools, parents, prison inmates, teens and the general public in Alaska, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Afghanistan, Austria, Iran, and Romania integrating the following topics:
- Introduction to Compassionate Communication (based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg)
- Transform the judgments we tell ourselves
- Hear the needs behind difficult messages
- Build inner strength to voice your authentic truth
- Express anger and experiencing fear as life-enriching energy
- Learn to connect with those we disagree with most
- Generate strategies for effective social change
- Find meaning in yor life and your work
- Cultivate and sustain the energy to do your work
- Facilitate effective meetings
These topics give a broad idea of how we might work together to design a training or workshop that will meet your needs, the needs of your organization, school, or business.
Would you like to contact me to start organizing a training now?